In an article written on the ‘Effective Time Management Tips’ website entitled ‘Ways to organize yourself: Simple ways to organize your life’ nine tips are presented:
- Set goals and put them on paper
- Evaluate what’s really important
- Prioritize your lists
- Schedule tasks and put them in your diary
- Be proactive and do things that are important to you
- Don’t procrastinate, do it now!
- Finish what you start
- Eliminate time wasters and unclutter your life
- Take time to enjoy life, take breaks and enjoy the things around you.
These and many other tips and ideas are also a large part of my book ‘Stress Relief is an Inside Job’. The book is an easy and informative read and can be ordered in the side panel to your right or scroll down on your smart phone.
However, I’m sure everyone reading this page has their own many ways to effectively organize themselves. If you wish to contribute to the Readers’ Forum (under the ‘Personal’ category) please click this link.
I you have personal stories, let’s hear them. Tell us your story below and, if it meets the criteria of our panel, you will have it published on this page at some future date. I’ll notify you when it will be published.
If you don’t wish to submit your own story, click the button below to go back to the members’ pages.